Well then, here are 15 sure-fire tests to see if you just might be showing signs or exhibiting symptoms of a newly discovered medical condition called TAS (Twitter Addiction Syndrome). Now first, you should know, that presently, there is no known cure for TAS. Additionally, medical science is yet to discover any medicines that can help alleviate or relieve the symptoms, other than laughter at one’s self. So in that vein, this article is intended to do just that, make you smile, or maybe even give you a chuckle or two. Which is a good thing since such responses are believed to release mind and body soothing endorphins that may help you cope from your sufferings!!
So here are the fifteen simple self diagnostic tests that you can perform right at home (or while on the computer), so that you don’t even have to copy down the list!!
1. Do you find yourself experiencing a feeling of euphoric glee, whenever someone with a larger following than you, either follows you first, or retweets one of your tweets?
2. Do you get overly concerned about your follow to follow back ratios and find yourself reviewing same on a daily (or more frequent) basis?
3. Was your last meaningful conversation at dinner with friends or loved ones, really about something you tweeted (or read) about on twitter?
4. Do you ever find yourself actually referring to people by their usernames, rather than their actual names?
5. Have you ever experienced thinking about your next tweet, while driving in the family car, while your family is actually in the car with you?
6. Do you ever find yourself jotting down twitter ideas, while engaged in making out a “Shopping”, or a “To Do” List?
7. Have you ever been billed for overage fees from your server provider because you’re maybe spending way too much time on twitter?
8. Do you still abbr ur txt and content when writing a word doc, email, or f b comment? (Sorry it’s just a habit I’ve gotten into)
9. When meeting new people for the first time, have you ever tried to convert someone to twitter, or mentioned that YOU are on twitter (even) before you have mentioned what type of business you are in?
10. Do you harbor feelings that YOUR URL shortener is simply better than everybody else’s?
11. Have you ever found yourself feeling vulnerable or panicked whenever a twitter outage has occurred?
12. Do you (continually) refresh your twitter page, just to read the newest tweets?
13. Do you Blog more than before about twitter topics? (Oh Ooh!)
14. Do you own (either now or in the past) any type of apparel (whether a gift, or self purchase) that had a twitter logo on it?
15. Are you presently feeling any levels of anxiety or discomfort, (or signs of a more serious medical condition often referred to as laugher) as a direct result of reading through the above symptoms, despite your desperate attempts at denial of exhibiting any of them at all?
Results? If you answered in the affirmative to any of the above tests, there is really nothing you can do, other than accepting your addiction, and getting in touch with Twit-A-Thon, which is presently the only recognized twitter addiction syndrome treatment program that is available. You can meet with other like addicted tweets at any of the following locations………………….For the seriously afflicted please proceed directly to #ineedtostop . For Ladies Only you can go to: woot woot . For the Guys Only, you can contact: #youcantdateme . If you are unable to seek assistance except for the end of the work week, then by all means go as soon as possible to: #FF. But PLEASE seek the help you so wantonly deserve!! Hope you found this helpful, I know that just writing it has done wonders for me!-CruisewithMike
For more information on Twitter Tips and Strategies, feel free to contact Mike via email email@example.com . You can tweet Mike at http://www.twitter.com/cruisewithmike . You can follow Mike on face book at http://www.facebook.com/cruisewithmike . To “Join” our Travel Club go to http://meetup.com/Sun-Cities-Travelers-Group/ Mikes web site can be found at www.mberryhill.cruiseholidays.com . Follow Mike’s blog (or subscribe to it) at http://www.cruisewithmike.com (or merely click on the subscribe button above to have daily delivery to your email). View all of Mikes uploaded Flickr Photo Galleries at http://www.flickr.com/photos/cruisewithmike/ . Mike also edits his own twice daily e-newspaper called “The Compass Headings” you can see (or subscribe to) it free! at http://paper.li/CruisewithMike
Please feel free to leave a comment below on this articles’ contents. We are always looking for ideas or suggestions to expand and improve on our content! If you found the information helpful why not include (a tweet to followers) or (share a like) with your facebook friends, that they might benefit from the information as well. Thanks For Visiting, and please come back often to this daily Blog. – Cruise with Mike